Saturday, January 8, 2022

Flowering Tulips

 I have started to play with a suite found in the new January to June 2022 Mini Catalogue called Flowering Fields. For these cards, I have used one of the bundles in the suite, Flowering Tulips. I have made a video on our YouTube channel, VirginiaandSarahHodgins to show how to assemble the tulips after cutting them out with the dies. 

Here are a few of the cards I have made so far...

The top left and bottom right were cased from the catalogue on page 14. I changed it a bit to suit my own card size, but followed the photo for the rest of the card with regard to colours and the ribbon behind the Basic White layer.

The measurements are the basic A2 card size (4.25 x 5.5 inches) with each layer being 1/4 inch smaller in each direction than the one below it. The exception is the Fresh Freesia layer on the purple card. It measures 1/16 inch smaller than the one below it, and the layer with the wider border, which is actually DSP, is the regular  3.75 x 5.

The Thank you sentiment is from the circle thank you stamp from the Flowering Tulips stamp set. I just cut off the words I did not want.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment. I really appreciate it!