Monday, May 23, 2022

Bottled Happiness Cards

Demonstrators who registered for OnTour in 2022, were all sent one of four stamp sets. I received the stamp set called Bottled Happiness. Only the stamp set was sent to us, but the bundle included a punch, and some clear bottle domes could be ordered too. I ordered both, after finding that you really need the punch to cut out the shape to fit the bottle into the card. The floral bouquet is a 2-step stamp, and for once, I managed to line up the flowers perfectly the first time! I gave that one away before I took a photo of it. 

Here are 3 cards I made using the Bundled Happiness bundle, found on page 16 of the 2022-2023 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue. If you are in Canada, don't have a demonstrator, and need a catalogue let me know. I'd be happy to send you one!


In this one, I used the new Orchid Oasis Glimmer Paper as a background, and it showed through the bottle, to give me the fifth of the five new In-Colors. How to get the stems on the inside of the bottle was a puzzle. Can you figure out how I did it, without cutting off the bottle top? I realized I needed that part of the bottle to stay so that I could put some of the new Effervescent Elements found on page 143 of the current Annual Catalogue. I warn you, though, they are round and will roll everywhere! I know that because I had the container upside down when I started to open it. After a few hundred escaped, I quickly turned the container over. We now have "TOP" written on the top of the container! I had to stop to admire the colours in them - they are beautiful on a grey background!

Another one...

To line up the bottles, I punched the bottle first. I used one of the new In-Colors, Starry Sky as the background, and it shows through the bottle. The stems and sentiment come from the Bottled Happiness stamp set, and I just fussy cut the stems. After I took this photo, I added some round rhinestones near the bottle lip as if they are pouring out of the bottle.

The third one... is the first one I made...

If I make this one again, I will make my message a bit larger!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment. I really appreciate it!