Sunday, May 15, 2022

Thank You Card using Sun Prints Suite.

 Bruno and Kylie Bertucci's Demonstrator Training Program 2021-2022 

Blog Hop for the Month of May

Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Blog Hop! 

You may be starting here or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list below the image of this card, so that you can see every blog post and idea today.

For this Blog Hop, we are focusing on the theme, THANK YOU. These are cards I send out to team members and customers letting them know we appreciate them. I CASE'd the catalogue for this one; I used the Nature's Prints stamp bundle and papers. 

I zero'd in on this one as soon as I saw the catalogue in PDF format, and ordered it as soon as I could!


I used Starry Sky as the main card base, then added DSP from Sun Prints package, and stamped and die-cut images from the stamp set.

Blog Hop Links







6 comments:

Thanks for posting a comment. I really appreciate it!