Friday, March 11, 2022

Two Thank You Cards, Clean and Simple

Bruno and Kylie Bertucci's Demonstrator Training Program 2021-2022 

Blog Hop for the Month of March

Thank you for joining us for our Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Blog Hop! 

You may be starting here or have come from another blog - either way you can find the link list below the image of this card, so that you can see every blog post and idea today.

For this Blog Hop, we are focusing on the theme, THANK YOU. These are cards we would send out to team members and customers letting them know we appreciate them. This is my example for March.

I have discoverd the "clean and simple" style of card, so I decided to try it with the card for this month's blog hop.


 I used the Flowering Fields suite for this card, and the Scalloped Contours dies. I scored three lines on the background. The thank you stamp is actually circular and comes from the Flowering Fields stamp set, I just cut off the circular bits that I did not want.

Blog Hop List


16 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous, sometimes clean and simple is the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Clean and simple is a style I have just discovered. Although I love fancy folds, sometimes clean and simple is the best answer.

      Delete
  2. Simple but stunning. Love the three scored lines in the background. Thank you Virginia for taking part in our Demonstrator Training Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I had forgotten. My memory is doing a double senior moment! Thanks for your lovely comments!

      Delete
  3. Such a classy looking card Virginia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful in it's simplicity - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your clean and simple card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting a comment. I really appreciate it!