Sunday, June 26, 2022

Cards for my July Virtual (by Zoom) card class

 Every month, on the last Thursday of the month, I hold a virtual card class via Zoom, for Canadians only (Stampin' Up! policy - I can only sell within Canada). They are product based classes, which means you buy the Stampin' Up!® stamp set or bundle through me, and I send you the materials to make six cards, 2 each of 3 layouts. Postage is included in the cost of the class. If you have the stamp set already, you may substitute a different stamp set or bundle of the same price.

Here are my cards for the July class, using the "Glad We're Friends' stamp set. I have a friend who had a Corgi, and I immediately thought of her when I saw this set!

This one uses Orchid Oasis, Basic White, and Crushed Curry. I just love this so-proud cat!

Here, I used the Orchid Oasis Glimmer Paper, Basic White, and Stampin' Up! watercolour coloured pencils, Mermento Tuxedo Black ink, and Orchid Oasis Classic Stampin' pad.

For this card, I used Sweet Sorbet and Basic White cardstock, and one of the sheets from the Sweet Sorbet In Color DSP collection, Sweet Sorbet Classic Stampin' pad, and Crumbcake ink, and Blender pens. I also used one of the circles from the Layering Circles dies, and some ivory ribbon, retired. Now, I'm thinking I should have put that out-of-the-circle guinea pig upside down to go along with the "growing up is optional " line from the sentiment! Come to think of it, I did try it and thought I'd better put him right way up.


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment. I really appreciate it!